Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And So 1 Day Passes

The XBox 360 is still running. And let me tell you something, BioShock really cranks up the difficulty between 'easy' and 'medium' settings. I mean, if it weren't for the whole 'vita-chamber immortality' spiel then medium difficulty would actually be decently challenging without being frustrating. But on easy difficulty you have to be actively suicidal in order to die. It's a bit disconcerting when you first play the game on easy, then notch up the difficulty only to find that the cannon fodder now takes up to 4 shotgun blasts to the head at point blank range to go down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said to hell with registering on Escapist so I figured I'll post a response to your topic here.

I've had my 360 for two years. It's often left running, and it has only failed on me once while playing Bioshock. You aren't the only one with a hardy 360.

I could point out that only idiots would manage to burn it out.